Question
Posted by: CASSIDY RAE | 2007/06/19

WHEN DID CONCEPTION TAKE PLACE?

Today I'm 7 weeks pregnant. LMP 1 MAY 2007. Implantation bleeding was on Sunday 3 June 2007. My periods are very irregular sometimes 14 day sometimes a cycle would be 61 days. On 22 may I went for my annual check up and the gynae did a vaginal ultrasound. On that day there was nothing. So when did I actuall conceive more or less?

You should have conceived roundabout 14 May, but it would be difficult ot be sure if your cycle is irregular. It may be more like the 20th.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/19

Its really going to be difficult to tell you when. With irregular cycles its very hard. The gynae may have missed something on the 22nd May, esp in such early stages of pregnany. And the implantation bleed on the 3rd June occurs anytime between 6-14 days after conception so to have a rough guess you may have conceived around the 21st-28th May.

Reply to Dee