Question
Posted by: Meide | 2004/11/16

When Can I See Gynae

Hi ladies,

I am only 5weeks and 6 days today. I want to know when can I see Gynae? I can wait for the heartbeart

You should call and make an appointment now. You may have to wait a while to get one.

2
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/16

I first went at 5 weeks and 3 days, I saw a little sack thingie, 6 mm big. today I'm going again (6 weeks and 4 days) might see the heart beat today, other wise next week...

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/11/16

Hi Meide,
First of all Congratulations!!!!! hope you enjoy the "ride"
let me just say seeing you baby on the screen is an amazing thing ! so I understand your anxiety

...call your Gynae and make an appointment, depending on what gynae you are going to, you might have to wait awhile for an appointment date anyway!
My first appointment was at 8weeks
In the mean time get your self some Folic acid and take it easy !
Good Luck and lett us know how it goes!

Reply to Ang22