Posted by: Sonia | 2008/08/05

when all else fails - bulimia

Please help me, after i read all the responses, i really withdrew from my initial plan. My problem is that I feel sick after each meal and I feel like throwing up - what should i do??? please help me

You need to see a good local shrink for help in getting free of the bulimia. Its fairly easy for them to help you learn to relax and feel good after a meal, and to stop even thinking of throwing up --- to enjoy feeling pleasantly full and unalarmed after eating. These have been bad habits you have learned, and which you can unlearn, but you shouldn't and needn't try to do it all on your own

Posted by: Sonia | 2008/08/05

I only did it for 2 days - i was not yet bulimic - no matter how small the quantity of the food that i eat - i just feel sick...

Reply to Sonia
Posted by: book | 2008/08/05

Turn to God.

Reply to book
Posted by: Pluto | 2008/08/05

Good question!!

I have the same situation in as much that my wife is developing bulimia. I do not know how to stop her! If I ask her about it, she says, i' m not the one that has to walk in her body, and she said I won' t understand as my weight is under control... She weighs but 45kg...

Reply to Pluto