Question
Posted by: a thought | 2005/06/13

when a woman is fed up

Hey guys,just wanted to let you know,that i have been hanging around with my ex,because i loved him so much,and he had cheated on me time and time again.This weekend i met another friend who is the most kewlest male freind a girl could have,,,and just speaking to him made me realise that.there is so much better out there.
so this is my advise to males.

WHEN A WOMAN IS FED-UP,she will drop you like a hot potatoe.,it mite take her a while to stand her ground,but when she does.... its for her own good..no matter what excuses you can feed her with thereafter,,it will never work on her...

Women, please stop loving the unloveable. When a woman is justifiably fed-up, she OUGHT to drop the guy like a hot potato, but too often she doesn't. Don't waste love on people who cheat

3
Posted by: Sabby | 2005/06/13

You go girl. I just wish that more women out there can have the courage to put themselves first instead of a man.

Reply to Sabby
Posted by: Lara | 2005/06/13

i agree with you "a thought" that is exactly what happens, i know ive been there, hung around for 6 years, and then just left.... And nothing could bring me back, no matter how much he "changed"....

Reply to Lara
Posted by: SR | 2005/06/13

a thought = The same thing applies to a man who sees the folly in hanging around a woman who has too many lovers and a big ego

Reply to SR