Question
Posted by: John | 2004/11/18

Wheat intolerance, eczema, high blood pressure and indigestion

I have noticed that whenever I eat any food containing gluten I get eczema, my blood pressure goes up and I get heart burn.

Where and how does one do a test to determine whether one is in fact allergic to gluten??

Unfortunately I also get the same symptoms when I over indulge in other foods such as:

Fruits high in sugar content
Too much animal products and fats
Generally foods high in carbohydrate content
Margarine and vegetable fats
Generally junk food like crisps etc.

Your comment?

Dear John
Please consult your medical dr who will send you for allergy tests and may also ask for a glucose tolerance test to be done. Once we have a diagnosis, then we can change your dietary intake.