Question
Posted by: Donut | 2004/10/24

Wheat-free recipes for Coeliac Disease

Hi, DietDoc!

Please, if possible, can you e-mail me some wheat-free recipes that are safe to have if one has Coeliac Disease.

Thank you!

Dear Donut
I unfortunately don't have any of these recipes available. I would suggest that you do a Search on the World Wide Web by using Google on this Website or on the MWeb site. Search with "Coeliac disease", or "Wheat-free recipes" or "Wheat allergy" and I am sure you will find Websites that feature wheat-free recipes. In South Africa there is a cookbook called "SA Cookbook for Food Allergies & Food Intolerance" by Hilda Lategan which features wheat-free recipes. Contact Hilda on who is a dietitian on (012) 546-6410.