Question
Posted by: Susan Miles | 2007/05/24

Wheat alergy symptom relief

Please advise what products I can use to relieve the symptoms I experience when I unknowingly ingest wheat products?
Today I ate what was supposed to have been a wheat free wrap, it clearly was not.

It has already started, scratchy throat, flushed cheecks, headache, blocked ears. By tomorrow morning I will have a huge
ball of mucous in the back of my throat, a runny/stuffy nose, as soon as I go to bed my nose is totally blocked, stomach cramps and severe constipation.

The worst is the copious amounts of mucous in the nose & throat, and sometimes it turns greeny yellow & can't get rid of it without antibiotic?

Dear Susan
Ask your doctor to prescribe some Celestamine you can take when this happens.