Question
Posted by: mobdeep | 2004/10/18

whatz this

i have a girl friend who says she reacts from mosquito bites..what worreis me is she showed me wounds which looked like chicken pox or deep wounds and she said they are as a result of scraching the biten area.. do some people react to mosquito bites like this..cause i'm scared and think that these are hiv symptoms on her

Mobdeep, it is possible for HIV negative to have reactions like the ones you describe. If you’re worried about her being HIV positive why don’t you both go for an HIV test and make sure? Good luck.