Posted by: pathetic idiot | 2008/11/08

What's wrong with me

I dont know whats wrong with me i feel clumsy like i just dont care, im angry at everyone and everything, i cry and i dont feel like eating or drinking i just want to spit it out i feel so hopeless and i just want to knock myself out.Is trhere anything i can take to make myself writing exams this is a problem i cant study -|- it

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Gosh, now that message and the nickname you chose just screams :"Low Self-Esteem", and I've no doubt whatever that you are nowehre near as pathetioc, clumsy, etc., as yopu apparently feel. SOunds like you could be really Depressed, which responds well to both some forms of counselling ( called CBT ) and to some meds, though one wants to be cautious that you don't use meds that would make you more drowsy and interfere with your studies. Posible, too, excessive anxiety interfering with your studies, and causing a degree of panic. Check our what facilties where are through student counselling and student health, for a quick check-up and assistance to get you throuh the exams and beyond. You're NOT pathetic, nor an idiot, but just a bit out of your depth at this specific time and in this specific situation

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.