Question
Posted by: Lola | 2008/01/13

Whats wrong with me?

HI my name is lola, 38 with one daughter. Two months ago i have this strange feeling that i thought i going to have a heart attack. I started to have hot flashes in my head and after about 30 minutes i started to have heart palpitaions. I was really panicked i thought im going to die because I have a hard time to breathe. I was rushed in the emergency hospital and i undergo check ups like EKG, x-ray, blood test etc. and it comes out everything was normal. They even gave me 24 hr monitor for my heartbeat and the result was fine. Yesterday, i felt that i have hot flashes again then followed that rapid heart palpitation . I really dont know what to do. I wanna know if anyone experience the same thing and anyone has an idea about this? please share with me bcause i want to live longer for my daugter. Thank u

Dear Lola

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

The most probably cause could be anxiety attacks but consult your Cardiologist, in order for him to do a stress ECG, to make sure that there is no pathology of the heart causing these problems.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: PJ | 2008/12/17

I have been getting for just over three weeks now a strange feeling in my chest throughout the day, it is a mixture of my heart skipping a beat, a nervous tired feeling and then sometimes not always a heavy sore feeling afterwards, is this something to worry about?

Reply to PJ
Posted by: Lynette | 2008/08/12

I am a 37 year old female. I have been experiencing hot flashes, I am extremely tired and also very irritated. I go to bed at 7 in the evening because I cannot keep my eyes open and when I need to stand up in the morning I find it very difficult. I' ve picked up about 15kgs in 1 year and cannot seem to lose weight no matter what I do. Please advise

Reply to Lynette