Question
Posted by: me | 2007/05/21

Whats wrong with me?

Hi I just want to know I know that am have been depressed lately have been on prozac since sept last year. What starts to happen if you think you someone else by change your name and also think changing the clothes you were.Like a female having this thing about wearing men's clothes.How important is it talk so someone if you are depressed feels like you loosing track of reality and why is it that sometimes people yet know you are going threw a difficult time but dont take it seriously as you do.

I think that talking with someone, especially a modern trained counsellor, is extremely important and helpful with depression and many other types of problem --- other people don't take your problems seriosuly, because () these are not their own problems , and (b) they want to pretend that such things aren't seriius, because they feel scared that such things might happen to them, too

1
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/21

It is very important that you talk to someone, see your gp and ask for a referral to a good psychologist.
Sometimes people don't take you seriously because they have never felt that way themselves and have no concept of what it is like. Or perhaps they do take you seriously, but just do not know how to react.

Reply to Maria