Question
Posted by: gabi | 2007/04/30

whats wrong with me?

I have been dating this guy for 7months and we just fighting every weekend over nothing.when i started dating him i was on the pill and i lefted because i kept on forgetting them and i started the 2months dapo and it made feel so sick and i lefted it for about almost 3months we are still sleeping together everyday and condoms has been used.I got so sick and i was thinking i was pregnant and that i was not seeing my periods so i got worried and i went to go see the docter and he told me that i have infection from dirt.I told my boyfriend and he was ok with everything and he just respected me.And now i that feel fat and i over eat all the time and i just want evertthing to myself the moods are bad, i pee every after 10 mins and after the dapo i have not seen my periods even today. WHATS WRONG WITH ME?pls help

Expert ImageTeen expert

I would recommend you go and speak with your family doctor about the injection and let them know about the frequent urination - do this as soon as you can as the injection may not be something your body reacts well to.

2
Posted by: Dr J | 2007/05/12

why can't people spell properly anymore? You should forget about your boyfriend, and concentrate on school and getting your physical condition sorted out. It sounds like it's a bladder infection or something worse. Don't leave it, it will get worse and that may affect your ability to have a child one day!

Reply to Dr J
Posted by: Elf | 2007/05/08

I sugest u go see the doc again, pehaps a different one, to get a second opiunion

Reply to Elf