Question

Whats wrong with me?

Ive been suffering with lower back pain, frequent urination, sometimes abdominal pain... varies between a sharp pain and that of a menstrual pain.. i have been feeling fatigued even though im taking vitamins and tonics to help with that... and i have been spotting and slight bleeding between my periods especially this past month.. i havnt missed a period and had my scheduled on on the 1 Feb but since around the 14 Feb ive been spotting a few days about 7 days in the last month. Not heavy bleeding but im a little concerned and would appreciate some help if anyone could offer any...?

Some of the symptoms suggest a bladder infection. The spotting could indicate a problem with the uterus or cervix. You should see your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: babe | 2007/02/22

sounds like you're pregnant. Go see your gynae

Reply to babe