Question
Posted by: Chanel | 2005/11/22

whats wrong with me?

For the last couple of days i have been waking up with a headache and my body hurts. basically im feeling tired and without any energy. Any ideas?

Chanel, your symptoms are not specific enough to make a diagnosis on, but it sounds like a viral infection from this side of the screen. If it doesn’t clear up soon the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.

3
Posted by: bee | 2005/11/22

Flu?
Glandular fever?
Fibromyalgia?
Allergy?
Sinusitus?
So many things. You'll just have to investigate further

Reply to bee
Posted by: Nikki | 2005/11/22

hi since friday i been feeling very nauseas and headache just generally not myself.. today Tues i woke up with a major headache and dizzy booked an appointment with dr and he says it is a streep throat and it is going around. Got an antibiotic so hopefully on road to recovery good luck

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Lana | 2005/11/22

Hi Chanel;

This might sound very stupid, but I had the same problem, it was just all of a sudden I woke up and had a headache and my body hurt - lasted about 3 days. All I did was to change my pillow. Always make sure your pillow is a good quality one - designed to stop headache and neck pain, and always only sleep with one pillow. I hope this will help you!

Reply to Lana