Question
Posted by: Maine | 2004/11/04

Whats wrong if im not pregnant?

Monthly is ten days late. I had a blood test done 2 days ago and the results were negative. But my monthly has still not come. What could the reason be? I am really worried!! Some suggestions or advice???

Stress, changes in diet and exercise can cause this. If it is the first time it has happened, wait and see what happens next month.

1
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/04

Maine,
If your period has not started at the right date it could mean that for some reason you did not ovulate in the middle of your cycle or not at all. Stress illness or life changes may impact on your cycle length by interfering with ovulation. You could wait it out or go to the gynae. There are meds to bring on your period if it is not starting by itself.

Reply to Golly