Question
Posted by: CJ | 2004/10/20

Whats wrong??

For the last couple of years every now and then I get a cramp in my hip, it feels like it's in the bone, now i haven't taken much notice of it as i am a machanic and just pass it over has i worked to hard. Recently now the cramps are on a regular basis, but it feels as though it's deep in the bones, and the pain causes me to limp a bit.

What could be the problem do you think it's anything thing serious or could it be that i might have just over worked the muscles a bit??

Please HELP?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This sounds like a chronic problem that is in need of further attention. Discuss this with your family physician - or consult a chiropractor for a more detailed examination of your case.