Question
Posted by: notsure | 2004/02/25

whats with the swollen glands?

I have a gland by my ear thats a bit swollen, and the glands by my groin are also swollen, plus i've been feeling nauseas for about the past week or 2, and very thirsty like all the time,and I think I may have thrush,and my tummy feels a bit bloatedHave you got any idea why this might be.It wouldnt have anything to do with being pregnant with it?Just wondering, because Im on the pill but I have had unprotected sex (so I dont actually know if Im pregnant or not).

Notsure, I suppose the symptoms might fit in with pregnancy, but I doubt that you’re pregnant if you didn’t forget to take your pill. It might also be a sign of an infection or even something more serious like diabetes. The problem is that I can’t give you a definite answer without examining you, so the best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.