Question
Posted by: lizzy | 2019/07/09

whats the face products to use for warts

face products that can get rid of warts

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert
- 2020/01/26

Hi Lizzy, thank you for the question.

My sincerest apologies for the long delay with my answer. Unfortunately, we had a technical/IT glitch and certain questions were not appearing on my side. This was recently sorted, and a number of questions have remained unanswered.

There are a number of topical products that can be used to treat facial warts however most of them require a prescription:

Salicylic acid: please see your family doctor.

Cryotherapy: usually performed by a dermatologist.

Over the counter: please see your local pharmacy and ask them for the options they have available.

I hope the above has helped and my apologies once again for the delay.

Kind regards

Dr Alek Nikolic

Bottom of Form