Question
Posted by: Huh | 2005/12/05

whats the best pill?

Hi ladies.,
I'm 20 and getting married next year. what would be the best contraceptive to take? you hear so many things about the pill, i'm not sure if i want to take it. has the injection caused anyone major side effects or would another form of contraceptive be better?

Have a look under Contraception on the website for information on the different contraceptive options.

3
Posted by: Maya | 2005/12/06

YASMINE YASMINE YASMINE

Reply to Maya
Posted by: Karen | 2005/12/05

Try Yasmin, I am hoping to start on it soon. Apparently it's very close to a woman's normal hormones and side effects like weight gain are not an issue. The injection worked very well for me, except that after around 4 years it caused incredible vaginal dryness so I had to stop. Good luck!

Reply to Karen
Posted by: pau | 2005/12/05

Reply to pau