Question
Posted by: Meisie | 2008/01/23

whats really wrong with me?

I got married in 2006. since we got married my hubby is a changed man. he does say goodbye when he leave the house and when he greet me its as if he is being forced to do soo.

he talks to me the way he wants and now i cant take it anymore. he is rude and arrogant. the thought of going home makes me sick.if i didnt have a child at home i would even bother to go there.

secondly i am not happy at work. i looking for a job with everything that i have but i can seem to find any.my life is just upset down.

i am working in a small company and last year i had misunderstanding with my colleague and my boss took sides. he gave me a notice. now i dont talk much, i am just keeping low profile and working quitly but deep down i know i dont wanna be here anymore.

so i am so unhappy at work and at home. i am so miserable i dont know whats really wrong with me.i need to change my life. what can i do?

if i can find a job i will be happy and left with the only problem at home. sometimes i wish he can get accident and go to the hospital for months and i wont visit.

Was he really very different from this before the mariage ? Maybe you need to see a counsellor, personally, to examine your options carefully, and seek viable solutions. That's the best way to explore all these issues safely and in depth, and make better decisions about what to do about it.