Question
Posted by: Bathsheba | 2004/12/10

Whats in a name

it appears that an incorrect nom de plume was used, I appol if a real life Vera Geddes existed, totall coincidence, no harm ment.Please accept this.ps Hope no one called Bathsheba takes exception now!!!

EMc

4
Posted by: Bathsheba | 2004/12/11

yeah,Chill 69, as V.G was purely NOMINALISM, it does happen,at least you have meet 'little pietie' through this.

Reply to Bathsheba
Posted by: Bath | 2004/12/10

Vera chill girl , we work together. lol Pietertjie you have a real cool name

Reply to Bath
Posted by: Pietertjie | 2004/12/10

Does my name have character ???

Reply to Pietertjie
Posted by: 69 | 2004/12/10

Thanks for the apology, but I cannot quite believe a name like mine you could come up with "nom de plume". The Geddes name for one is very rare.

Also one's name is "very important"...it is your character, who you are and it is "your's" alone.

Reply to 69