Question
Posted by: what? | 2004/11/21

whats happening with my body?

hey i am talking to you since i am very shy and dont really know who to ask... i dont want to see a gynae... i have a normal period of 5-7 days and for the last two months i start seeing blood again in about a week after my period but its almost like it is slimy, and a more brownish, colour? it lasts 4 days or so with days in between that there is no blood? i would really appreciate your help!

You don't say whether you are sexually active, when you started menstruating or whether you are on any medication. The bleeding could be due to a problem with the cervix or uterus, or could be hormonal. You would have to give more details.

2
Posted by: Lucy | 2004/11/21

Maybe you are eating too much meat, and the hormones in the meat are affecting your cycle. Becoming a vegetarian may help.

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: what? | 2004/11/21

oh and i am 19years old.

Reply to what?