Question
Posted by: JC | 2003/02/20

Whats happening to me??

I'm a 34 yr old female. The past few days I've been feeling very "funny". The problem is that I can't really desvribe it. Here goes...I'm a migraine sufferer, and I've had a headache (not migraine type, but a pulsating feeling on my temples), since yesterday. It also feels as if my heart is beating between my breasts very fast , and the feeling goes right into my throat. I also feel "emty" inside and very, very tired. I also have the urge to scream! Please can someone tell me what this is. Thank you

JC, your symptoms are not specific enough to make an diagnosis on, but t sounds like you might be coming down with an infection of some sorts. I might be able to help if you give me some more detail. I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but I’ve been sick myself. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do. Good luck