Question
Posted by: Booboo | 2006/07/19

Whats Happening?

I am not on any contraceptives, my boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby. My last period was 29 June 2006 and lasted 5 days although not the normal flow.I started spotting on 15 July and today am still spotting.I have serious abdominal cramps. I assumed i was ovulating but this has never happened before and it is becoming quiet alarming. I have been under a lot of stress lately, I don't know if thats what contributing. What is happening??

It would be the right time for ovulation. If you were previously on a contraceptive, you would not have ovulated, so would not have experienced this.