Question
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

what's yours...?

people say you can tell alot about a person buy what type of watch they wear...

how about what your fragrance says about you ? is your fragrance sweet, and summery or sexy and spicey...

i wear hugo for women and angel by thierry mulder.

what fragrance do you wear...?

,,,,,, and for special occasions, .....

31
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/08

No watch - use cell phone. Addict by Dior for day and night. Use the body lotion and perfume.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Lilo | 2005/12/08

Perfume - 5th Avenue
Watch - DKNY

Reply to Lilo
Posted by: 2 | 2005/12/08

no hard feelings > let me try

dont wear a watch
dkny, dkny - be delicious, oscar de la rente - rosamor, montel paris - the way u look 2nite..depending on the mood.

2day im feelin' a bit 'whymsical' - revlon

Reply to 2
Posted by: Ruby | 2005/12/08

Perfume: Christian Dior - Dior Addict for night and Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle for day

My watch: Oggi - Blue ostrich leather with blue mother of pearl face, black and silver Guess, Rado for night

Reply to Ruby
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/08

Watch : Lanco

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/08

Angel by Thierry Mugler...nothing smells like it you can walk in a Mall and a woman passes you who wears it - you'll just know!

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/08

Guess watch & Gucci Envy.... my all time favourite

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: been there | 2005/12/08

the sexiest smell on a man is Armani Mania or Yssimiyaki ( spelling?) gives me tingles

Reply to been there
Posted by: Wife | 2005/12/08

Michele Herbelin and Issy meyake fragrance.

Reply to Wife
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/08

Watch: something a friend bought me in NY in a Macey's (?) store - nothing fancy but it still looks nice (and for obvious sentimental reasons

I also LOOOVE Angel - but I ware the flea market edition ;-) maybe bf will fill the star for Xmas

Reply to blompot
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

it's okay 2,

i'm sorry for snapping at you too, i haven't had a very good day either.

Reply to twink
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/08

MUGLER **

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/08

I used to wear Thierry Muler, but now it not for me - my ex loved it on me so its gathering dust. I always go back to my Giorgio Beverly Hills, worn it since my matric dance many moons ago and never looked back. I don't wear a watch, they always make my wrist look too masculine.

On a man....Yves SL DUNE. Nothing nicer.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: 2 | 2005/12/08

hey, coolit..jup twink u make a point. i'm feelin down in the dumps 2day..i just blurted it out, & that does indeed make me a super fool...

sorry 2 all u goooood smellin' peeps!!!!

Reply to 2
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

hee hee, even wiser words...

Reply to twink
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/08

Solo and Paco Raban, and sometimes English Blazer

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/08

Wise words Twink.

Ignore the fool. It's the ignorant opinion of one user. It means no more than sh*t that gets stuck to your shoes.

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

2,

that was a little uncalled for. talking about things other than depression and unhappiness pulls people through the day. i dont think anyones bragging, we're just sharing a tiny piece of ourselves ... IS THAT SUCH A BAD THING.

geez, you really got to watch what you post on this forum... but then again, if you dont like what you read, dont comment.

Reply to twink
Posted by: been there | 2005/12/08

tag heuer, or michele herbelin depending on what im wearing, perfume - i love pleasures,dkny the original as well as be delicious, but mostly my all time favourite anais anais, yeah seredipity by lentheric is also lovely

Reply to been there
Posted by: nel | 2005/12/08

I like the sweet purfumes. I wear Flower by Kenzo or Dolce&Gabanna Light Blue and I've got a satin silver Fossil watch.

Reply to nel
Posted by: Me | 2005/12/08

Gucci for woman and Angel by Thierry Mulder
Watch= Tomato

Reply to Me
Posted by: 2 | 2005/12/08

why r u talking bout things such as watches and fragrances? does ur taste say something bout your personality or does braggin' bout ur taste say something bout your maturity?

Reply to 2
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/08

Brut or English Leather
Lanco - Roman Nums

Frusty - Answer is "unusual"

See 11159 and comment pse

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Sister Zazi | 2005/12/08

Hi guys i wear a Tempo watch and Tabasheer from Justine

Reply to Sister Zazi
Posted by: KD | 2005/12/08

I don't wear a watch - I use my cellphone for the time. Fragrance is Hugo Boss for Women and 5th Avenue.

Reply to KD
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

sorry didn't mention my watch. i have 3. a silver fossil i got for my birthday, a lizzy one and a seksy one (i got it from the uk, dunno if you can get seksy watches here yet)

Reply to twink
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

Spicy is me. I can't wear sweet perfumes anyway. They go sour on my skin. I don't know what the make of my watch is, but it is very unusual. The face is a D shape and half with normal numbers and the other half with roman numerals and it has a sold gold bracelet strap.

So what does that say about me?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/08

Michelle Herbelin and Tabasheer from Justine

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/08

the watch is either alef or casio & the fragrance is either havana or dollar

Reply to shooter
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/08

Hugo Boss original. Always and only.

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: Wit Zombie | 2005/12/08

ek dra net swatch watches. hulle skop gat! dan spuit ek so bietjie brut/fire n ice aan my na ek anti sweet roll on onder my arms gerol het.

Reply to Wit Zombie