Question
Posted by: ??? | 2008/06/09

What's wrong with me, please help!

hi

please don't judge me just spek your mind, i think i need help, i really don't understand myself, i was in a relationship where my partner wanted sex evryday and somehow i feld like sex object because it was a daily juty, i enjoyed sex with him though, we broke up because he was possessive, controlling and became abusive.

few months after leaving the abused realtionship i met this other guy he was so nice patient and loving the problem with him is he came quicky and he coudnlt satisfy me sextually, he can only last 2 munites tha'ts it. we tried to help him but i coudn't take it anymore as there was no solution at the end.

now after few months of waiting for the perfect partner i met this old school sweethert we recociled and back then we never had sex because we were still young so it was just kisses, now after reconciling we tried to be sextual, guys he is sweet and cool, sextually he is so active but he still can't setisfy me, i don't feel him.

i don't know what else to do, i think i must just give up on relationships or go back to agressive and controlling ex of mine, it happen i think a lot about him this days and sometimes i feel tempted to call him but my pride doesnt allow me to do that, i still love him though he also told me that he will always wait for us to become a family again and he love us and misses us always, but i told him to go councelling first before we become family again.

Do u think i'm confused or if you were in my shoes what will u do.

There absolutely IS a solution to your second bf's problem of coming too quickly, and any psychologiost should be able to help him fix that in a few sessions. But it sounds as though you're a bit too focussed on sex rather than on any other aspect of relationships, and some personal counselling for yourself should help you to get this back into perspective, and also to understand your sexuality a bit better

5
Posted by: Lin | 2008/06/09

A relationship's not just about the sexual side. How do you feel emotionally with other men?
It's never ok to be in an abusive relationship. Especially if you go back to him just because of the sex...
Go and have fun with your life. As soon as you're ready emotionally, you'll find the perfect partner for you.

Reply to Lin

there is a good man for you out there dont settle for less by going back to the abusive ex,i am also going through exactly that but i will not go back to my abusive ex,cause i know that love does not have to hurt,you will get someone who will love you and respect you ann still satisfy you.....just work on appreciating yourself or go for counselling,cause maybe you are too desperate for love you feel you can settle for just about anything.

Posted by: ???? | 2008/06/09

WHY ARE U BEING RUDE, U DID'NT HAVE TO THROW SUCH ROTTEN EGGS, LET'S HERE FROM THOSE WHO HAVE A HEART.

Reply to ????
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/06/09

This is not a sex forum dearie - try Sexologist - we hardly need to read the gorey details of your unfulfilling sex life! You sound very confused!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/09

well you are right ,there is definetly something not right with u you have a loose screw in your head

Reply to anon