Posted by: lebza | 2008/06/09

what's up

over the weekend my bf's son came to visit for the weekend ,so on sunday late the mother came to fetch him so she just hooted and he took him to her but they had a long talk and he be came very quite i asked him what was wrong but he just said he is fine and i thought what is the use of me being there if he is so cold .then i went home and he said nothing .today i called at work and he didn't pitch up so i called his cell phone and ask him why he wasn't at work and he said he didn't feel like i said oh ok bye and he just said sharp then i dropped the what is wrong here

Lord knows --- only by discussing this calmly ( so he doesn't get too defensive ) with him are you likely to find out whatever's going on. Sounds like there's some problem arisen with his ex and the child, which he wants to sort out