Question
Posted by: Confused | 2004/10/14

What's this???????

Hello everyone
My boyfriend of 8 years and I broke up 2-3 years ago because he couldnt keep a long distance relationship. He recently got married in August this year to be exact but wont stop calling me and telling me he wants to see me. We've always had a contact after the break up and currently I don't have a boyfriend( my choice not that am still hung up on him). he's visiting my town but not with his wife and wants to see me again. Is it that maybe because I dont have a boyfriend he's playing with my feelings cuz he knows I love him? Do I agree to see this man?
Please help

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Confused | 2004/10/14

Thank you guys I appreciate your advise. I helps to have people like you in our lives

Keep it up!!!!!

Reply to Confused
Posted by: J | 2004/10/14

I think that you should meet with him to set things straight.
He chose to end the relationship and got married to someone else, which means that he was not prepared to give your relationship a chance. There is nothing wrong with the two of you keeping in contact, providing it is purely for platonic reasons.However, should you not feel comfortable with speaking to him then it's best you tell him so.If he refuses to stop then by all means, threaten to tell his wife.
Do not try to figure out why he is playing with your feelings, rather concentrate on what you want and lay the cards on the table.You also do not owe him an explanation as to why you are not involved with anyone else.It is none of his business.He chose his path, so it is only fair that he leaves you to choose your own.
Take care and be strong. You will meet Mr. Right, this guy does not deserve you, and neither does his wife.

J.

Reply to J
Posted by: D@mn | 2004/10/14

DON'T go see him, he just wants to get laid, and knows you're vulnerable to him.... If you do see him, for example if you think you need closure or something, don't go alone, take someone you can trust with... don't meet him at your house.. trust me, been there, done that, you will get hurt all over again....

Reply to D@mn