Question
Posted by: Donovan | 2005/12/14

What's the use of this forum if it takes hours for an answer???

Please don't bother replying, i'm going elsewhere!

Dear Donovan,
I am allowed 72 hours to answer the questions. This is not my only work but I understand that you are upset and very worried about your friend. See my answer below and I hope it will help you understand the disease better.

3
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/14

WoW, I wish you would! Umm.. Im actually speachless. How someone could even have the audacity to post something like this.

Firstly I find it hard to believe that you could not find your answer from a post in the archives.

Secondly, no where on this forum does it promise you an answer within a certain time period. Dr has a regular job and does not sit around waiting to answer your questions free of charge.

Why dont you phone your own doctor, or better yet, pay for a consultation because THAT will entitle you to make demands.

Reply to Bb
Posted by: Toemaar | 2005/12/14

Dis nog niks - ek wag al vanaf 21 November om 'n antwoord op my vraag te kry uit die Foot expert. Expert se gat as jy my vrae. Weet seker nie wat om te se nie, nou los hy seker maar my eenvoudige vraag uit!!

Reply to Toemaar
Posted by: StarBuck | 2005/12/14

patient dear fellow, the poor doc probably has a dayjob too.

Reply to StarBuck