Question
Posted by: Rita | 2005/11/29

What's the matter with me

I can't cope long with family or friends visited us for three or more days. I feel uncomfortable in my own place, like my space is taken and i had no privacy. Sometimes my own children and husband taken to much space of me. I feel very bad and specially quilty about it.

Many of us can't cope with visitors at all, let alone those staying for 3 or more days, Rita. Nothing wrong with you. I have checked again in the text of the Constitution, and it is definitely not required to be a Saint. Nothing to feel guilty asbout. It's perfectly fair to arrange things so that you have your own space and your own time in which to enjoy it --- and the others will benefit from the resultant happier you, almost as much as you will

2
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2005/11/29

A couple of years ago I wouldn't have understood this posting but now that I'm older I know exactly what you mean.

My mom came to visit me 2 months ago and almost immediately I changed into some other person, and after 3 days I was ready to pull my hair out. Even worse I didn't even see her off at the airport, I was kinda relieved when she left.

I guess thats just how life is, and when we become independant and accustomed to our own space we are easily annoyed with the invasion of others. Don't feel bad, it's natural!

~Wings~

Reply to ~Wings~
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/29

Who can!!??

Ive just learned to let them take over
I sit back & let them bring me coffee & breakfist in my bed in my own house.

since they wanna take over, let them do it properly..LOL

Reply to Delene