Question
Posted by: Starting to worry | 2008/01/28

What's is wrong with me?

Lately, I've been having these dreams where my fiance is cheating on my with another woman and everyone around me is hiding it from me.

I found out some time ago, he was smsing this girl and we've had many fights over this and he's promised that nothing happened but I just cant stop having these weird dreams and still thinking he's not telling me something...

The dreams don't mean that he is cheating. Or that he isn't. Merely that this issue is much on your mind. Why not consider seeing a relationship counsellor with him ?

2
Posted by: Pearl | 2008/01/28

Im sori girl, but same here with me... I never saw their communication, but had this feeling and dreams. When I asked him he denied, till the day I finally found the communication. Seemingly he would delete the sms's emmediately, so to hide it from me... Girl this still freaks me out and has destroyed trust in our marriege... I just cant trust him anymore

Reply to Pearl
Posted by: Adora | 2008/01/28

It sometimes true that when u dream of something it's true if he was smsing a girl it really means they were involved depending on what they were smsing each other sit with him ask for the truth , you might find that he' really cheating.

Reply to Adora