Question
Posted by: Blue | 2004/12/14

What's in the man's last words?

I was wondering if there is any significance in what people's last words. Both my father and his brother lost their minds towards the end of their lives. Both said something about me. My father asked me to wake him up (I wasn't there but he said my name). My uncle asked the people around to call me. I wasn't there either (like many kilometers away). I just wonder if there is any significance in this. I was not like they favourite person in the world . We were not particularly close - I was like everybody else in the family.

Do you think there is any significance in this or it's just confusion ?

Hard to tell, amidst the inevitable confusion of their situation and state. But it might indicate a bit more affection for you than might have been obvious earlier on ?

1
Posted by: TT | 2004/12/14

Confusion

Reply to TT