Question
Posted by: Me2 | 2007/08/14

what's happening? pregnant or not?

Hi there, i went to the gynae end of May with hormonal problems. According to him, i am one of those unfortunate women that cant use any contraception. i menstruate for about 3 out of 4 weeks with almost all contraceptives. i tried the pill, the patch, and as a last resort went on the 3mth injection. my gynae advised me to go off all contraceptives and either start a family or practice safe sex. He put me on a 4 week course of Premarin (estrogen) to help stabilise the periods. I had my last period beginning of June and not since.... I did do a pregnancy test (at about 1pm) about 2/3 weeks ago but it was negative. am i pregnant or is it my hormones still playing havoc? PLEASE help!!!

Most likely your hormones.

1
Posted by: Mass | 2007/08/14

Hi Me,

I am also experiencing problems such as yours I skipped periods for two months again.

I miscarried in January and I am on a pill, I get those premenstrual pains but nothing is happening

Reply to Mass