Posted by: PADDY | 2008/08/01

i had a tubal ligation 11 years ago after having had my 2 children. (don' t know why gynae sugg it as i was young, and now regret it). Thing is, i am 37 yrs old and would reeeeaalllly love to have another baby. Hubby is not sure, was against it in begin, but now says the decision is up to me. His main concern is finances. We both work, and my salary is basically used for little extras every month, so i am certain we would manage. What, in your opinion should i do? I can' t bear to see a baby/pregnant woman etc. without becoming very upset . We have both been thinking about this for 1 yr now, so it' s not just spur of moment. Hubby says will support my decision. I know he loves children.We have a very happy marriage. Please can you help make this decision a little easier for me to make. I need some expert opinion. Thank you!

I think younreally need tom ask hynsedoc about this, as the feasibility and costs are in his/her province, not mine. As regards having become broodynand over-sensitive to the sight of other women with babies, a CBT style counsellor could help you adjust and to appreciate all that you have, rather than focussing on what you don't have