Question
Posted by: boby | 2007/08/22

what will u do you if it was u. help pl

What do you do if the only person to stop you from crying is the one who made you cry at first. I really need to live a life that I desrve I cry a lot my so called hubby is abusing me with his lies always, takes my perfume and go with it at his work when I need it he says I don't care about him and there are woman who wants him out there they can give him anythin that I cant what it a perfume? is nothing this man irritates me he is always a watch dog, stalking me and theatens me. what do I do I am tired of this and I know my frinds who are single they are very lonely.

Maybe you can talk with the people at POWa, who help women who are abused, physically or verbally. OR see of a local clinic can provide counselling, to help you sort out this situation.

2
Posted by: Lims | 2007/08/22

If it was me I would rather be very lonely,than miserable.

Look in the mirror and take a very good look and ask yourself is this what you imagened yourself to be your life.....?

Reply to Lims
Posted by: rf | 2007/08/22

your post is very disjointed. You talk about ur hubby abusing you and then u refer to your single lonely friends. Sounds as if you too are afraid to be alone i.e without this man. I think you will have to make a decision if you can put up with all his crap for the rest of your life. Its simple: stay and put up with the sh*t or leave him and live a 'liveable' life. If he is so confident that he is too good for you then let the bastard go and let some other poor schmuck put up with his nonsense. You need to live your own life and you will see how you will be able to survive without him and if you really want another relationship I am sure there are plenty nice men out there

Reply to rf