Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2004/12/21

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF....?

What will happen if I flush "overdose" my body with oxygen, by using different forms and different methods of oxygen, but all at the same time?
Isn't it true that most forms of bacteria and virusses that causes disease, are distroyed by oxygen? Is this not also the case with the HIV virus? Is it true that this "killer" virus (including thousands of other virusses) penetrates our cells ,where it lives happily ever after. Unless a natural enemy (such as oxygen) or a chemical cure succeeds to get past these "body guards", to attack and destroy them, nothing can be done. It's only in death that these "killers" are killed themselves. If a method or substance is found to "unlock and open" the body's infected cells, will flooding with oxygen not do the trick?
Jackie

Jackie, at this stage there is no proven way you can “flood your body with oxygen” except maybe with hyperbaric oxygen. You have to remember that oxygen is dangerous and if you do increase the oxygen content in the tissues it will cause an increase in hydrogen peroxide and superoxide that may do more harm than good in high concentrations. High concentrations of oxygen may even cause seizures, lung damage, nerve changes and eye problems. Good luck.