Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2007/12/11

What way to turn?

Hi CS,
I think I should be booked in somewhere and the key thrown away, but I know that will not do my kids any good. What the hell is wrong with me, I try and try but keep sliding straight back.

I am definitely pregnant, 8 weeks, don't want to be, it is the ex's. This is what he wanted, wouldn't take "No" for an answer. I know this sounds lame, but I think with all I have been through on the "s_x" front, I am beginning to understand my fear to say "No", I was never listened to when I did say "No" and if put up a fight, was just simply held or forced. The ex threatened to rape me and in more than 1 instance, has. My sister wants me to get rid of it, my best friend said's it will be a mistake. I don't have the funds to support another child, but I don't believe is abortion. How do I explain this to my daughter if I can't even explain it to myself. I feel completely and utterly like the biggest fool, moron in the world. How do I say I want him out of my life but I fall pregnant with his child? What the devil am I doing? Oh, I hate me.

I failed a course for the firs time in my life as well, the ex had been bothering me the day we wrote, I was so upset that they asked if I would be okay to write. I thought I would be, it seems I was wrong. I don't fail things and this is a major let down to myself, I feel like such a failure, not only in this course but in my life as well.

What would you do in my position? I have called birthright, they suggested I make sure I get him out of my life and call POWA, have tried again, will keep trying and then we can take it from there. I don't know.

Take Care
BT

If there was rape involved, make a foprmal criminal charge and have him put away, and get a restraining order forbidding him from ever approaching you or wherever you're staying, ever again. See a local counsello to drcide how best to respond to the pregnancy, and explore all options.
Nobody should ever consider an abortion frivolously, but this is a serious situation where, taking into account your own physical and mental health, and the prospects for the baby, an abortion may well be justified.
Adoption may well be abetter option, as I understand there is a great shortage of healthy babies, and the child would then be likely to be well looked after and loved.
Good luck with the move, too

9
Posted by: ROSE | 2009/03/12

I am on the other end of the line, But please instead of abortion, please consider our promise to keep your baby safe and try our best to give the best to him/her of them. For sure there will always be love to start and it would really be a priviledge for us to raise him/her or them. Because we have already adopted a little girl 8 years ago, we are familiar woth the procedures. And we can assure you that she is a blessing but the way she is asking for brothers and sisters is an answer to us that the need is also hers and that she will be a blessing to him/her or them. We can help you, just don' t give up. Please make our day and the rest of our lifes. Please?

Reply to ROSE
Posted by: Paul | 2007/12/11

BT its been a long time.

Listen report the son of a bitch. Its just been the 16 days activism agains woman and child abuse, if the cops don't listen call the guys in charge of this campaign, write the newspapers do something, this guy will continue to ruin your life and use you as a sexual release cos true to the Living God, I don't believe he loves you?

Do you know God by the way?

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/11

BT, how old is your daughter?

Good luck with the move.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2007/12/11

Thank you everyone. Don't get me wrong, I would report it, but nothing has come of any of the other cases, the assault or the malicious damage to property, and the more I follow up the more despondent I get. The police are not there to help, the last time I did something about something similar there were disastrous effects, thus shy away from it. I know it is wrong, just want it to go away. At least I will be moving on Friday, to a place he does not know.
KB, I hope you fall preggy soon, all the best.
Maria, adoption is one of the options I am looking at, but then again, how do I explain that to my daughter.
It is difficult..........

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Anno | 2007/12/11

BT I don't understand why did he or you left each other if you still have something. I think he is taking advantage of you, you must definitely report the rape, and you must learn to say No and No. I also don't believe in abortion but if you also think about it its safe you can do. That man spoil your life u c you have to repeat the course coz of him and may be not next year coz of the baby. U really need to think about this.

Reply to Anno
Posted by: ??? | 2007/12/11

frist thing is first have an abortion and if he raped you report him to the police,

stop bweing such a p u s s y and just do it.

get off your lazy ass and start being that warrior we all are inside and act and take charge of your life. it really is that easy

Reply to ???
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/11

I have no advice BT, just want to send you hugs and strength to make the right decision. Would you consider adoption as an option?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: RT | 2007/12/11

You said he raped you? Get your ex behind bars and you'll be free for life.

Reply to RT
Posted by: KB | 2007/12/11

bread and butter of life,but it will be over oneday.while i'm struggling to fall preggy you are in a dilemma with your preggy tough.

Reply to KB