Question
Posted by: Honey | 2007/05/21

What type of exercise

I would like to know if there is any form of exercise that will help to firm and reduce size of breasts. I am currently doing 4-5 classes a week and that includes light weights (upper and lower body). Low impact, VFit, Bosu, Step and Weight classes etc

Hi Honey

People who are very overweight can achieve this by doing regular cardio training, because the breast tissue is predominantly fat, and so losing weight has the effect of reducing breast size. However, unless there is a quite a bit of weight to lose, it can prove difficult. What you are doing exercise wise is about the best you can aim for at this stage - the only thing that might be missing from this is diet, because it's really important that you eat very well if you want to achieve long term improvements. So I'd encourage you to see a dietician if you have not done so already.

Otherwise, just keep it up and hopefully you see change - sometimes it happens, other times not, but you can only do what you are already doing.