Question
Posted by: bronz | 2007/05/08

what to have a baby

Hi ladies, hope you'll can help .

I am 30 yrs old i get my peroid once a year, i went to the doctor she said that every thing is fine, she then gave me pills to let my period come and then 5 pills to drink after i got my period.i did it but does not help.

Ladies please help me tell me what must i do, because i really what a baby

It sounds like you are not ovulating. You need to see a gynaecologist to see why this is and what treatment is needed.

1
Posted by: CINDY | 2007/05/08

GET THE NAME OF A GOOD GYNAE NEAR YOU AND LET HIM CHECK THINGS OUT. I HOLD THUMBS FOR YOU. I HAVE A SON AGE 2 AND A HALF AND HE IS MY PRIDE AND JOY. I'M TRYING FOR A SECOND BABY NOW BUT NO LUCK FOR THE PAST YEAR. YOU'LL SEE EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU!!!

Reply to CINDY