Question
Posted by: Skarlet | 2005/01/08

What to eat when I want to be super fit?

Hi there..

I'm 17 and I am a fitness fanatic, but I don't eat accordingly.. I know of the basics of dieting, but I was wondering if there is a more "complete" program for someone like me?

Hi Skarlet

If it's a really comprehensive eating plan that you are after, then the best thing you can do is to see a dietician. i hate to pass the buck, but I'm not going to make any claims of having more knowledge that a dietician, and also on a forum like this, it's impossible to cover all the bases. Remember, a good eating plan is unique to each person - what is good for one is not for another, and so you really do need to consider seeing a dietary expert. Perhaps Diet Doc will be able to point you in the right direction to put in contact with someone.