Question
Posted by: CK | 2007/12/04

What to drink?

I don't suffer from reflux at all and understand if you do have reflux, you can't have soft drinks due to the pressure on the stomach.
I am however very acidic and am currently taking Topzole which works wonders, so my query is, can I consume soft drinks such as appletizer and tab?

Dear CK
I must admit that in your case, I would do an experiment by drinking a small quantity of each beverage on different days to monitor what happens. Generally speaking anyone with excess acid production (which I presume you have), should not drink gaseous drinks in large quantities.