Posted by: EngelAniel | 2012/02/28

What to do with over lubrication?!?

When i put my penis (and it''s hard) in my wife vagina i don''t feel nothing. For me is so lubricated that my penis goes " down"  (to not so hard) and i don''t fell the vagina.
My wife says that feel the penis, but the truth for me is that i don''t feel her vagina as before. Now she is much more lubricated (I think. Or is it my penis that isn''t so hard had should be?!?)
I 42 years, my wife 40. Have a child with 7 years.
She taking the contraceptive pill.
This thing becomes about a year ago...
She says many times that i don''t feel like to making love and i don''t feel her attractive... :(
i''m not feel well with that... :( i would like to have normal sex again with her.  )

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear EngelAniel,

Ironically the fact that your wife becomes as lubricated as she does is an indication of how sexually aroused she is with you, that she is comfortable and relaxed with you and that she is highly stimulated with you and by you and how you have sex with her.

It is true that as we age things do gradually change, our erections are not necessarily as firm as it was when we were younger, after child birth women can lose some tone in her vaginal barrel.

The trick is for the couple to adapt together as their bodies go through subtle changes. You could experiment with sex in different positions and discover penetrating your wife in certain positions and at certain angles results in more or higher levels of physical sensation of your penis..

If you are concerned with the firmness of your erections and concerned that you may be developing erectile dysfunction please see your Dr for an assessment. If this is so he could assist you, if appropriate, with some medication.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: xyz | 2012/02/29

Go to chemist and buy Chao jimengnan Super Powerfull Man Tablets, you can chew 1 tablet a half hour before go to bed, your penis will be hard as a rock, you will take longer to cum. It is a new pill on the market from Japan, it works very good, DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN ONE PILL IN WEEK.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: XXX | 2012/02/29

A man generally enjoys his woman to be wet so I doubt whether that is a problem.You might have a medical issue if you are not able to maintain an erection.I suggest you go see a dr.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: topdog | 2012/02/29

Sori boet,please? your english,please send again but this time type slow...

Reply to topdog

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.