Question
Posted by: Nita | 2005/12/06

What to do??? Urgent!

I'm in urgent need for advise, please...!!!

Getting married next week. For some reason I skipped my last period that was due on the 29th of November. I knew my weddingday was safe because it would have been in the middle of my cycle.

But now I didn't have my period last month. What if it still doesn't show up 2-3 days before my wedding???? Is it too late then to drink those pills that can prevent the start of your period for up to one month???

You need to start the Pills 7-10 days before your period is due. As you don't know when this will be, it could be tricky. I presume that you have excluded pregnancy.