Question
Posted by: Racer | 2005/11/28

What to do next

I have been friends with a woman for over 7 years. We both have been through disappointments. She has a child from a previous relationship. During last year I noticed she has feeling for me and wants to be more than friends. I started to feel the same about her, but I wasn't sure what to do, as I was considering her child and the effect it could have. As I matured, I accepted the situation. Recently I told her about us. She kept mentioning past hurts and disappointments and is afraid I might hurt her or things may not work out. Since then, she seem to avoid me. What should I do knowing how she feel about me?

Why not try some relationship counselling, to see what you two can ( or maybe cannot ) sort out ?