Question
Posted by: Darkwing | 2006/07/17

What to do about the ex...

I have been in a really happy relationship for the last nine months with a woman I respect and love very much. In the last month however two of her ex's have once again returned to the picture and are continuosly sending late night sms's and contacting her to get together on a one on one basis. the whole issue is now starting to cause tension in our relationship as me voicing my dislike for the current circumstances is said just to be jealously.

Both of these ex's have no respect for our relationship and really hurt her in the past. I can't understand why my partner won't tell them to back off and set the boundaries for these ex's.

The whole situation makes me feel uncomfortable and uneasy. How should one handle ex's that just won't back off?

An ex ought to be Ex. , and she needs to make up her mind. Either she is with you, and must leave them in the part, or return to them. These SMS and private meetings are NOT what anyone in a healthy relationship wiould want. You might want to set her an ultimatum, to either break contact with them and concentrate on this relationship --- with the help of ythe pair of you seeing a relatonship counsellor, if needed ; ot end the relationship,with you. She does not need 3 bf at once.