Question
Posted by: Kayla | 2011/06/10

What to do?

Dear Doc, I have two concerns. I am 32 yrs and on Yasmin because i have a skin problem. It really works for me after trying everthing else. I stoped taking it a month ago because i''m trying to conceive. The problem now is that i have breakouts again which leave dark spots on my face. What must i do. The other problem is one of my tubes is blocked will this effect my changes of getting pregnant. I have been on depo for 6yrs stopped in 2008 and than switch to Yasmin.

You could try one of the anti-acne lotions. Tubal blockage can affect your chances of falling pregnant.

1