Posted by: DESPERATE WIFE | 2008/10/07

What to do

HI Guys i need some advice. My husband is 37 (9 years older than me) we have been trying for a baby but nothing yet (after 5 years) we have sex about 2 a month that is really not enough specially to fall pregnant well he is under stress and he did went for tests that indicated that he has a low testosterone level. What can i give him to have a better sex urge (that works fast)

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

If he has had tests which indicate low testosterone then he needs treatment for this - this can impact not only on his libido, but also on his general sense of wellbeing. The reason for his low testosterone also needs to be identified as there are life-threatening conditions (e.g. metabolic syndrome) which can indirectly reduce testosterone. Treat it as a health issue and support him to seek help of a specialist - either a switched on GP, an endocrinologist, or a urologist.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: CC | 2008/10/09

Good healty diet and excersise. Thats the bottom line!

Reply to CC
Posted by: James | 2008/10/08

The Testosterone injection is called Sustanon (not sure on the spelling), but it' s a prescription drug.

Reply to James
Posted by: Ja | 2008/10/08


Reply to Ja
Posted by: pp | 2008/10/07

Get some Cialis , this realy works but you will need a script from your GP, it costs R80.00 per pop and lasts up toa week .

Reply to pp

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.