Question
Posted by: MEMI | 2008/01/15

WHAT TO DO?????????????????

HI, EVERYONE

LAST YEAR I HAD ECTOPIC PREG IN OCT 2007, BUT NOW I AM +-5-6 WEEKS PREG , WHAT SHOULD I DO IN ORDER TO KEEP THIS PREGNANCY GOING .PLS HELP

You should have a scan as soon as possible to check that the pregnancy is in the right place.

1
Posted by: trysie | 2008/01/15

hi there, i also had a etopic and there is nothing you can do to keep it if you have an etopic, you should see a gyne they can determenate if there is a dot in the sac then its not a etopic. i went for ovurie drilling and they also removed all thing that should not be there last year nov i fell pregnant and it was normal, if you google etopic pregnancy you will find the cause.

Reply to trysie