Question
Posted by: MIS3 | 2007/12/10

WHAT TO DO?

I'M ABOUT TO GET MARRIED AND MY FIACE AND I FIGHT A LOT. HE GETS ANGRY BY THE SLIGHTEST COMMENT FROM ME. I'M ALWAYS WRONG AND HE SAY NO OTHER COUPLES ARE THE WAY WE ARE AND THAT I AM INSECURE ABOUT HIS LOVE FOR ME? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?

See a relationship / marriage counsellor togther to sort these issues out BEFORE getting married

2
Posted by: ANON | 2007/12/10

postpone your wedding until you both have pre marital counselling and sort out your differences. Its not going to get better once you are married!

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Paul | 2007/12/10

Not necessarily something wrong with you, but there does seem to be something wrong with this relationship.

Don't marry if you are not certain, and don't live together before marriage either, theres a good reason for that.

Reply to Paul