Question
Posted by: confused | 2007/06/01

what to do

I have been deeply inlove with my best friend ever since we met. That was about 3yrs ago but we could not be together because he had a girlfriend. I have not seen or spoken to him in over 2 months because our feelings for each we becoming unbearable. We both did not want to cheat on his girlfriend though I was not seeing anyone at the time.(only started dating this guy about a month ago)
This morning we(friend)met by chance and he told me that his gf was pregnant and she had a miscarriage and she blames him for that. And now she is cheating on him and the relationship is not so great. He wants to break up but she wont let him go.
I am still crazy about him and I am not sure if I should distance myself from him or be there for him as a friend although that will not be easy since the gf messed up.

By the way I am not inlove with my bf, just comfortable with him.

Are you able to "be there for him as a friend" rather than inescapably being there to serve your own agenda ?

6
Posted by: LOL | 2007/06/01

Confused.. don't you think its unhealthy that your boyfriend is okay with this???

Just a question.

Reply to LOL
Posted by: confused | 2007/06/01

Hi LOL. My bf knows that I am inlove with someone else but he is fine with it because he says this is where he wants to be. I feel bad for not loving him though.

Reply to confused
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/06/01

LOL JP!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/01

Stay away... He is looking for a little bit more than friendship.
I doubt the whole story about his gf very much. He is soft soapeing you. My radar is sensing danger!

Reply to JP
Posted by: LOL | 2007/06/01

You are also messing up your bf because he doesn't know that his gf (you) is not inlove with him.

Why not be decent and tell your bf how you feel before you move on to the issue with your friend (the one you love).

First sort out your relationship with your bf before you can sort out your friends relationship.

Charity begins at home.

Reply to LOL
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/01

Why is it always the girlfriend's fault? Do you really believe that he is innocent in everything that happened between them? Think again! They always say - SHE messed up! Maybe she did, but I can promise you now that he messed up as well. You know what, why don't you just back off and let them sort things out! You can't say that you're just friends if you feel something for each other, you are cheating through your minds!

Reply to Echelle